H&R Block (HRB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 4.3% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 3.8% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on July 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 25, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 24, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on H&R Block (HRB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 1st Source Corp (SRCE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; 3% Yield
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
- Suburban Propane Partners (SPH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.325; 8.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!