General Dynamics (GD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $1.19; 2.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.19 per share, or $4.76 annualized. This is an 8.2% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Dynamics (GD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
- Dow (DOW) Declares $0.7 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!