General Dynamics (GD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $1.19; 2.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.19 per share, or $4.76 annualized. This is an 8.2% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on May 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on General Dynamics (GD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes, Downgrades General Dynamics Corp. (GD) to Underperform, 'Stock Overheated'
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!