FirstService (FSV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.15; 0.7% Yield
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.135.
The dividend will be payable on April 5, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 29, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
- Jacobs (J) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!