FirstService (FSV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.135; 0.9% Yield
- Tech stocks, Nike drag Wall Street lower after two-day sharp rally
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1225.
The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 5, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- Axis Capital (AXS) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!