FirstService (FSV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.165; 0.7% Yield
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.165 per share, or $0.66 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on April 7, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Declares $0.88 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- loanDepot (LDI) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!