FirstService (FSV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1.3% Yield
- Oil shares lead charge as crude hits new 3-year highs
- Polestar in Advanced Talks to Merge with SPAC Gores Guggenheim (GGPI) in Deal Valuing EV Maker at $21B - WSJ
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg (Earlier)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstService (NASDAQ: FSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized. This is a 10% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on April 7, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 29, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FirstService (FSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!