Federal Signal (FSS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.09; 1% Yield
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Federal Signal (NYSE: FSS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Federal Signal (FSS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.68; 2% Yield
- AES Corp (AES) Declares $0.1505 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Caterpillar (CAT) Maintains, Declares $1.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!