Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.3% Yield
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Farmers Bankshares (OTC: FBVA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, or $0.6 annualized. This is a 15.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.13.
The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stepan Co. (SCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.8% to $0.335; 1.1% Yield
- Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (RBNC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Declares $0.66 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!