FAT Brands (FAT) Initates $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 16, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 30, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FAT Brands (FAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAT Brands to Announce Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results On August 5, 2021
- Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.66; 1.5% Yield
- Honeywell (HON) Declares $0.93 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!