FAT Brands (FAT) Initates $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 5.9% Yield
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 16, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 30, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 28, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FAT Brands (FAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
- AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!