Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Eagle Point Credit (NYSE: ECC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 10, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Eagle Point Credit (ECC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Independent Bank (INDB) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.5% to $0.42; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!