DTE Energy (DTE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.8825; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.8825 per share, or $3.53 annualized. This is a 7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.8250.
The dividend will be payable on January 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on December 18, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of December 15, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on DTE Energy (DTE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hennessy Advisor (HNNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.1375; 5.9% Yield
- Kronos Worldwide (KRO) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!