Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.6% to $0.40; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 2.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.39.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.5% to $0.33; 0.8% Yield
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) Declares $0.701 Quarterly Dividend; 10.2% Yield
- 3M Co. (MMM) Declares $1.48 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!