Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.43 per share, or $1.72 annualized. This is a 2.4% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 19, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 17, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- LCNB Corp (LCNB) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!