Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 2.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.68; 2% Yield