Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.45; 2.4% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share, or $1.8 annualized. This is a 2.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.44.
The dividend will be payable on May 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 21, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 20, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional 5M Share Buyback Program
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!