Campbell Soup (CPB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.7% to $0.37; 3% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized. This is a 5.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.35.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- Cohen & Steers (CNS) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Teradyne (TER) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!