Brown-Forman (BF-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.2055; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brown-Forman (NYSE: BF-A) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2055 per share, or $0.822 annualized. This is a 9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.1885.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2023, to stockholders of record on November 17, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of November 16, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Brown-Forman (BF-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.8% to $0.55; 1.9% Yield
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 1.3% Yield
- Corteva (CTVA) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!