Alibaba (BABA) Declares First Ever $1.00 Annual Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) declared an annual dividend of $1.00 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 18, 2024, to stockholders of record on December 21, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of December 20, 2023.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
“We achieved a stable quarter with revenue increasing 9% year-over-year and income from operations and adjusted EBITA increasing 34% and 18% year-over-year, respectively,” said Toby Xu, Chief Financial Officer of Alibaba Group. “Under our capital management plan, we are prioritizing investment in technology and innovations for our businesses to drive new growth. We are confident in our business fundamentals and are pleased to announce our first annual dividend distribution for fiscal year 2023, with an aggregate amount of approximately US$2.5 billion, as part of our continued efforts to enhance shareholders’ return in addition to the ongoing share repurchase program.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alibaba (BABA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Pfizer, Ulta Beauty, UiPath and more
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Raises Monthly Dividend 1% to $0.02508; 2.5% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!