3 Dividend Hikes of Interest Today
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Graphic Packaging (NYSE: GPK) increased its quarterly dividend by 33.3% to $0.10 per share (or $0.4 annualized), payable on January 5, 2023, to stockholders of record on December 15, 2022.
American Tower (NYSE: AMT) increased its quarterly dividend by 2.8% to $1.47 per share (or $5.88 annualized), payable on October 26, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2022.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) increased its quarterly dividend by 15.5% to $1.12 per share (or $4.48 annualized), payable on November 15, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 13, 2022. Furthermore, the company’s Board of Directors has approved $3.0 billion in additional share repurchase authority, bringing its total outstanding authority to approximately $6.1 billion.
By Davit Kirakosyan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2 Dividend Hikes of Interest Today
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Announces Core Northern Delaware Basin Bolt-on Acquisition
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $3.00; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!