Nabors Industries (NBR) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 83.3% to $0.01; 1.3% Yield
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share, or $0.04 annualized. This is an 83.3% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nabors Industries (NBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Kingstone (KINS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Cut, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!