Shiba Inu (SHIB) is now available on Coinbase (COIN)
- Wall Street's main indexes turn lower as Powell talks taper
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar dips as rate hike bets fade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Starting today, Shiba Inu (SHIB) is available on Coinbase.com (NASDAQ: COIN) and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can now trade, send, receive, or store SHIB in most Coinbase-supported regions, with certain exceptions indicated in each asset page here. Trading for these assets is also supported on Coinbase Pro .
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a token that aspires to be an Ethereum-based alternative to Dogecoin (DOGE), the popular memecoin. Unlike Bitcoin, which is designed to be scarce, SHIB is intentionally abundant — with a circulating supply of one quadrillion. The Shiba Inu Token ecosystem supports projects such as an NFT art incubator and the development of a decentralized exchange called Shibaswap.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) PT Raised to $300 at Mizuho on Higher Bitcoin, Says Stock is a Trade, Not an Investment
- Bitcoin Quickly Pares Earlier Gains
- Electric Last Mile Solutions, Inc (ELMS) Fills Key Management Roles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!