Microstrategy (MSTR), Other Bitcoin Related Names Sink as Crypto Plunges
- Wall St plunges as Snap's bleak forecast sparks selloff
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Bank of America Clients are Buying the Tech Pullback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: Snap's Warning Sends Tech Stocks Reeling; Insulet Gains on Deal Talk (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microstrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) and other Bitcoin-related names were set to open sharply lower Friday after a plunge in cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was lower by over 7% at $38,300 after hitting a low of $37,723 overnight. Ethereum was down 9.5%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin Hits Low, Down 2% at $28,700
- Moderna (MRNA) CEO to Exercise Options, Donate Hundreds of Millions to Charity
- United Therapeutics (UTHR): Tyvaso DPI Approval and Label is 'Best Case Scenario', Brings 'Greater Pipeline Value' and 'Slower Market Share Erosion'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency, ETFs, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!