Coinbase (COIN) says some customers are having issues trading and accessing accounts on Coinbase and Coinbase Pro, Says "Your Funds are Safe..."
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) says some customers are having issues trading and accessing accounts on Coinbase and Coinbase Pro, Says "Your Funds are Safe..."
We are aware that some customers are having issues trading and accessing accounts on Coinbase and Coinbase Pro. Your funds are safe, and we are actively working on the issue. We’ll provide an update here soon.— Coinbase Support (@CoinbaseSupport) May 12, 2022
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) Could See a Bitcoin Tipping Point Near $21k - Mizuho Securities
- US Households Own Roughly 1/3 of Global Crypto Market - Goldman Sachs
- Russian Gas Flow To Finland Will Be Halted On May 21 At 0400 Gmt, Finnish Energy Company Gasum Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!