Bitcoin Falls Below $47,000
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bitcoin continues lower and is trading below $47,000 following headlines Binance is said to face investigations from Justice Dept, IRS. This added to pressure seen in the cryptocurrency after Elon Musk said Tesla would stop accepting it as payment for cars due to environmental concerns. Bitcoin was hovering near $60,000 earlier in the week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IRS Chief Asks Congress for Authority to Regulate Crypto - Bloomberg
- Bit Digital (BTBT) Announces Strategic Collaboration with Digihost to Increase Combined Hashrates by 400 PH/S
- Coinbase (COIN) expanding the number of states where US customers can borrow cash using Bitcoin as collateral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCryptocurrency, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!