Zoom (ZM) Added to NASDAQ-100
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today announced that Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: ZM), will become a component of the NASDAQ-100 Index® (Nasdaq: NDX), the NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted Index (Nasdaq: NDXE) and the NASDAQ-100 Ex-Tech Sector Index (Nasdaq: NDXX) prior to market open on Thursday, April 30, 2020. Zoom Video Communications, Inc. will replace Willis Towers Watson (Nasdaq: WLTW) in the NASDAQ-100 Index®, the NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted Index and the NASDAQ-100 Ex-Tech Sector Index (Nasdaq: NDXX) prior to market open on Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MaxCyte, Inc (MXCT) to Join Russell 2000® Index
- Clinical Pilot Study Confirms the Accuracy and Effectiveness of Vuzix Corp's (VUZI) M400 Smart Glasses When Used With Pixee Medical's Knee+ Solution
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Announces IMFINZI Combined With Novel Immunotherapies Improved Clinical Outcomes for Patients With Unresectable, Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!