Zeta (ZETA) Prices 21.5M Share IPO at $10/Sh
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Zeta (NYSE: ZETA), a cloud-based marketing technology company that empowers enterprises to acquire, grow, and retain customers, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 21,500,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $10 per share comprised of 14,773,939 shares of Class A common stock offered by Zeta and 6,726,061 shares of Class A common stock offered by the selling stockholders. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Zeta, are expected to be approximately $215 million. Zeta's common stock is expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on June 10, 2021 under the ticker symbol "ZETA." The offering is expected to close on June 14, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. In addition, certain selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,225,000 shares of Class A common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities, Credit Suisse and Barclays will act as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. William Blair, Needham & Company, Oppenheimer & Co., Canaccord Genuity and Roth Capital Partners will also be co-managers.
The proposed offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rani Therapeutics Holdings, Inc (RANI) Prices 6.7M Share IPO at $11/sh
- RxSight, Inc. (RXST) Prices 7.35M Share IPO at $16/sh
- Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Prices 7.4M Share IPO at $17/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Roth Capital, Barclays, Canaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!