Whirlpool (WHR) Declares $1.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.25 per share, or $5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Whirlpool (WHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Declares $0.6775 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!