United Fire Group (UFCS) Announces CFO Resignation
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Fire Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: UFCS). UFG announced today that Dawn M. Jaffray, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has resigned from UFG. Ms. Jaffray notified UFG that she has accepted an opportunity to serve as Chief Financial Officer for another company within the insurance industry.
UFG has appointed Kevin W. Helbing and Randy L. Patten to serve as Interim Co-Chief Financial Officers as the organization executes its search for a new CFO. Both previously served as controllers of UFG. They have many years of experience serving within the Corporate Finance Department of UFG and possess complementary skill sets. Mr. Helbing joined UFG in 2008. Mr. Patten joined UFG in 2012. Their combined efforts to share oversight of UFG’s financial activities will facilitate an orderly transition.
“Dawn Jaffray has served UFG in a distinguished manner over the last six years, accomplishing several notable projects that set UFG apart from its peers. We wish her the best in her new endeavor,” said Randy Ramlo, President, Chief Executive Officer and Director at UFG.
Ms. Jaffray’s departure will be effective October 10, 2021. She will work with each of the Interim Co-CFOs to transition responsibilities. UFG immediately commenced a search for the role of CFO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peabody Energy (BTU) President U.S. Operations is Terminated
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Adds Doug Cook as Chief Technology Officer
- Square (SQ) is considering building a Bitcoin mining system, Dorsey says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesAM Best Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!