United Airlines (UAL) Updates Q3 Guidance
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NYSE: UAL) disclosed updated Q3 guidance in an SEC filing. Capacity is seen at 3%-3.5% vs about 4% prior and PRASM is seen at -3% to -5% vs -1% to +1% prior.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to Acquire Real Property Assets of Bally's (BALY) Two Rhode Island Assets for $1 Billion
- GreenBox POS (GBOX) CEO Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Hepion Pharmaceuticals (HEPA) Appoints Anand Reddi and Kaouthar Lbiati to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!