UPDATE: Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.10; 0.1% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 21, 2019 5:09 PM EST)
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share. This is a 66.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 21, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- American States Water (AWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9% to $0.365; 1.6% Yield
- B&G Foods (BGS) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!