UPDATE: Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.10; 0.1% Yield
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 21, 2019 5:09 PM EST)
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share. This is a 66.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.06.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 21, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 1, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Sells Ohio Assets to Middle Point Home Telephone Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!