UPDATE: PerkinElmer (PKI) Tops Q4 EPS by 96c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY21 EPS/Revenue Guidance
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 2, 2021 4:10 PM EST)
PerkinElmer (NYSE: PKI) reported Q4 EPS of $3.96, $0.96 better than the analyst estimate of $3.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.36 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.22 billion.
- 4Q Revenue of $1.355 billion; 68% reported growth; 65% organic growth
- 4Q GAAP EPS from continuing operations of $3.38; Adjusted EPS of $3.96
- Initiates First Quarter and Full Year 2021 Guidance
“While the fourth quarter and full year financial results are certainly impressive, we have many accomplishments beyond the headline financial numbers to be proud of,” said Prahlad Singh, president and chief executive officer of PerkinElmer. “The team’s response to the pandemic, and their resolute focus throughout 2020 to be a part of the solution, was humbling and inspiring to watch. As we look ahead, I could not be more excited about the future for PerkinElmer.”
PerkinElmer sees Q1 2021 EPS of $3.00, versus the consensus of $2.40. PerkinElmer sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.19 billion, versus the consensus of $1.1 billion.
PerkinElmer sees FY2021 EPS of $8.50, versus the consensus of $8.88. PerkinElmer sees FY2021 revenue of $4.08 billion, versus the consensus of $4.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PerkinElmer (PKI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Old Republic (ORI) Tops Q1 EPS by 22c
- American Electric Power (AEP) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Reaffirms FY21 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!