TrueCar (TRUE) Announces Leadership Appointments
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
TrueCar, Inc., (NASDAQ: TRUE), the easiest, most efficient and transparent online destination for buying and selling new and used vehicles, today announced new leadership appointments and role changes.
Foley will start at TrueCar on
As Chief Revenue Officer, Ku will oversee Dealer Sales and Retention, Wholesale, Affinity Network, and OEM Solutions, in addition to existing oversight of marketing and communications. He will continue to report to Reigersman.
As Head of Sales, Hess will lead TrueCar's field sales team for both franchise and independent dealers as well as the supporting sales functions. Hess was previously Vice President of Major Accounts at TrueCar. Prior to joining TrueCar she was the General Manager of several high-profile dealerships in the
"We're thrilled to welcome Oliver to the TrueCar team as we build an organization that will continue to deliver deliberate, innovative, and exciting products for both consumers and dealers. We are also excited to promote Lisa, who has been pivotal to the success and growth of our dealer partner network. Jay's new role will be principally dedicated to TrueCar's tremendous revenue growth opportunity," said Reigersman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pyxis Oncology (PYXS) Announces Appointment of Ken Kobayashi, M.D., F.A.C.P as Chief Medical Officer
- PDS Biotechnology (PDSB) Appoints Lars Boesgaard as Chief Financial Officer
- Forestar Group (FOR) Names Anthony W. Oxley as Incoming CEO and Announces Retirement of Daniel C. Bartok
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!