Tricida (TCDA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain in nearly 12 years in April
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tricida (NASDAQ: TCDA) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.17), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.21).
Upcoming Events and Projected Milestones
- Anticipated CRDAC meeting in the second quarter of 2020.
- Veverimer PDUFA goal date of August 22, 2020.
- Commercial launch of veverimer anticipated in the second half of 2020.
“We are rapidly transforming Tricida into a commercial organization that is preparing to launch veverimer, if approved, as the first and only FDA-approved therapy to treat metabolic acidosis and potentially slow CKD progression,” said Gerrit Klaerner, Ph.D., Tricida’s Chief Executive Officer and President. “We believe there is an urgent need to effectively and safely treat this serious condition. We are working with the FDA to obtain initial approval through the Accelerated Approval Program to market veverimer in the United States.”
Tricida estimates cash expenditures of $250 million to $260 million in 2020. Based on its current operating plan and excluding potential revenue of veverimer, if approved, Tricida expects that its cash, cash equivalents and investments as of December 31, 2019 and its anticipated additional borrowing capacity of $90 million under its Hercules debt facility will enable the Company to fund its operations into the second half of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tricida (TCDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Evofem Biosciences (EVFM) Receives Fast Track Designation for EVO100 for Prevention of Gonorrhea in Women
- China Automotive Systems (CAAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!