TransEnterix (TRXC) Announces $25.0 Million Bought Deal Offering of Common Stock
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TransEnterix, Inc. (NYSE American: TRXC) (“TransEnterix” or the “Company”), a medical device company that is digitizing the interface between the surgeon and the patient to improve minimally invasive surgery, today announced that it has entered into an underwriting agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co. under which the underwriter has agreed to purchase on a firm commitment basis 8,333,334 shares of common stock of the Company at a public offering price of $3.00 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The Company also has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,250,000 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on or about January 29, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately $25.0 million, prior to deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses and excluding the exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase additional shares. T
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse (CS) selling 19 million shares of of Discovery (DISCA) and 22 million shares of DISCK (DISCK) - CNBC's Faber
- Astrotech (ASTC) Raises Size of Bought Deal Share Offering to $32.5M
- Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Announces CFO Departure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!