TopBuild (BLD) Acquires Creative Conservation
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) a leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material products in the United States, has acquired Creative Conservation, a residential and light commercial company serving customers in Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke and Northern Virginia. Creative Conservation, which was been in business for 40 years, generated approximately $7.4 million in revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2020. Its mix of installation business is evenly divided between fiberglass and spray foam.
Robert Buck, President and CEO of TopBuild, noted, “Creative Conservation is an excellent addition to TopBuild with strong customer relationships, an experienced installer base, and extensive spray foam knowledge and expertise. Tom Sprouse II, one of Creative Conservation’s current owners, will join the TopBuild team to focus on the continued growth of our business in this region.”
Over the past twelve months, TopBuild has completed four acquisitions which are expected to generate approximately $217 million of annual revenue.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Homology Medicines Inc. (FIXX) Promotes Tim Kelly to COO Position
- Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO), SpringWorks Therapeutics (SWTX) Report First Patient Dosing in Phase 1 Study Evaluating ALLO-715 in Combination with Nirogacestat in Patients with R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Twist Bioscience Corporation (TWST) Exercises Option to Purchase Custom Designed Antibody Library and Optimization Software
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!