Tintri Prices 8.57M Share IPO at $7/Sh
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Tintri, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNTR) (the "Company" or "Tintri") today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 8,572,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $7.00 per share.
The shares are expected to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on June 30, 2017 under the symbol "TNTR," and the offering is expected to close on July 6, 2017, subject to customary closing conditions. Tintri has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,285,800 shares of common stock from the Company.
The book-running managers of the proposed offering are Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, BofA Merrill Lynch and Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Needham & Company LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co., Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and William Blair & Company L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfgang Porsche's wealth nearly halved in 2023 while Musk added $86 billion. Here's why
- Coinbase (COIN) price target raised at Needham & Company as bitcoin cycle still in early innings
- Fluence Energy (FLNC) Announces 18M Share Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock by Existing Controlling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, William Blair, KeyBanc, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, Pacific Crest Securities, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!