TechnipFMC (FTI) Acquires Remaining 49% of TIOS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) intends to acquire the remaining 49% of shares in TIOS AS, a joint venture between TechnipFMC and Island Offshore Management AS (Island Offshore) formed in 2018. This will accelerate the development of TechnipFMC’s integrated service model focused on maximizing value to our clients.
TIOS provides fully integrated Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) services, including project management and engineering for plug & abandonment, riserless coiled tubing, and well completion and intervention operations, and has serviced over 740 wells globally since 2005.
The company will continue to utilize Island Offshore as the vessel provider for RLWI services.
Jonathan Landes, President, Subsea at TechnipFMC, commented, “We are pleased to welcome TIOS wholly into TechnipFMC. This transaction brings into the company additional expertise that will maximize our capability to provide a complete range of well services globally to our clients in a rapid and economical manner.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middleby Corp (MIDD) Acquires Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- GE Healthcare (GE) to Acquire BK Medical for $1.45 billion
- Terminix (TMX) Announces Resignation of COO Kim Scott; Affirms Full-Year 2021 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!