SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.37 million.
“The entire Surmodics team is wholeheartedly pleased with the results of our TRANSCEND clinical trial, which demonstrates comparable safety and effectiveness of our SurVeil drug-coated balloon using a substantially lower drug dose than the comparative product,” said Gary Maharaj, President and CEO of Surmodics, Inc. “Our proprietary coating technology is the key to SurVeil, which was designed to optimize drug delivery, transfer, retention and durability. We are one step closer to our goal of providing physicians with an attractive therapeutic alternative to improve the treatment of peripheral arterial disease.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
- Tyme Technologies (TYME) Completes Strategic Review, Announces OASIS Breast Trial With Georgetown University, and Reports FY21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!