Sundial Growers (SNDL) Announces Issuance of New Warrants and $89.1 Million Proceeds from Warrant Exercises
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sundial Growers Inc. (NASDAQ: SNDL) ("Sundial" or the "Company") announced today that holders (the "Holders") of 98,333,334 warrants (the "Warrants") to purchase common shares (the "Common Shares") of the Company will exercise for cash their Warrants at prices of US$0.80 and US$1.10 for gross proceeds to Sundial of US$89.1 million.
In exchange, the Company will issue 98,333,334 warrants (the "New Warrants"), each entitling the Holders to purchase one Common Share at an exercise price of US$1.50, subject to customary anti-dilution adjustments. Sundial has granted the Holders rights to have the Common Shares issuable upon exercise of the New Warrants registered pursuant to a registration statement (the "Registration Statement") to be filed with the SEC. The New Warrants are immediately exercisable and have a term of 42 months from the effective date of the Registration Statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
- Coinbase Announces Update Regarding Conversion of Shares of Class B Common Stock to Shares of Class A Common Stock
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Announces Ocumension Therapeutics Acquired Exclusive License Worth up to $99M, Makes $10M Investment