Strategic Education (STRA) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strategic Education (NASDAQ: STRA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.39, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $267.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.74 million.
“We are encouraged by the organization’s ability to adapt to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic over the past year,” said Karl McDonnell, Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Education. “As we enter 2021, we remain focused on providing the highest level of academic quality for our students. Our financial strength provides a solid foundation as we work to successfully integrate the Australia/New Zealand assets into the organization, focus on areas of existing strength in our core business, and invest in opportunities including employer initiatives, Sophia Learning, and digital enablement partnerships.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Strategic Education (STRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Bank Of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Integra LifeSciences (IART) Issues Statement Regarding FDA Safety Communication on Acellular Dermal Matrix Products Used in Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction