SpartanNash (SPTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY19 EPS Guidance Below Consensus
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
SpartanNash (NASDAQ: SPTN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.93 billion.
“Our team worked diligently in the fourth quarter to position SpartanNash to succeed across our food distribution, military and retail business segments in a dynamic operating environment. We continue to be pleased with the ability to grow our top line, however we were unable to translate this growth to our bottom line results. In December, we began executing on Project One Team, a company-wide initiative to drive growth while increasing efficiency and reducing costs as a way to address this,” said David Staples, President and Chief Executive Officer. “We are excited to see this initiative empowering our associates at all levels to drive sustainable improvements in our business as we take full advantage of the growth opportunities we expect to see over the next one to two years.”
SpartanNash sees FY2019 EPS of $1.70-$1.80, versus the consensus of $1.98.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SpartanNash (SPTN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BIT Mining Limited (BTCM) Reports Q4 Revenue of $10.4M, Loss of $1.3M
- Bit Origin Limited (BTOG) Signs Strategic Alliance Agreement with Mner.Club for Crypto Miner Deployment and Hosting
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!