Shockwave Medical (SWAV) Prices 1.7M Share Common Offering at $45.75?Sh
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shockwave Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV) today announced the pricing of its public offering of 1,700,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $45.75 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Shockwave. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Shockwave, are expected to be approximately $77.8 million. The offering is scheduled to close on June 19, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The underwriters for the offering also have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 255,000 shares of Shockwave’s common stock at the price to the public, less underwriting discounts and commissions. Shockwave’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “SWAV.”
Morgan Stanley and BofA Securities are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities is acting as lead manager for the offering. Canaccord Genuity is acting as financial advisor to Shockwave for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Argo Blockchain (ARBK) IPO
- Definitive Healthcare (DH) IPO Opens 38% Higher
- Definitive Healthcare Corp. (DH) Prices 15.55M Share IPO at $27/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!