Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE: SACH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 16, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 9, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.2 percent.
John Villano, CPA, Chief Executive Officer of Sachem Capital Corp., stated, “We are pleased to declare the issuance of this dividend, which reflects the strength of our business operations and robust loan pipeline despite the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to grow our loan portfolio in our traditional markets, as well as new markets such as Florida, while protecting and preserving capital in a manner that provides for attractive risk-adjusted returns to our shareholders over the long term. Furthermore, we are well capitalized with a solid balance sheet to take advantage of the market demand for our loan products.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Reports Second Quarter Same Store Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!