Ryde Group (RYDE) Announces IPO
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Ryde Group (NASDAQ: RYDE) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "Our vision is to become a “Super mobility app” where multiple mobility tools can be accessed and function seamlessly out of a single app, offering ultimate convenience and reliability for our customers. We currently operate in Singapore, with our core businesses in the following segments: (i) mobility, where we provide on-demand and scheduled carpooling and ride-hailing services, matching riders to our driver partners; and (ii) quick commerce, where we provide on-demand, scheduled, and multi-stop parcel delivery services."
Maxim Group will serve as sole underwriter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom (ZM) announces enhancements across its AI-powered customer experience suite and new pricing plans
- General Mills (GIS) Announces Changes to Senior Leadership Team
- Zoom (ZM) quickly adds 2% on new pricing plans for AI products
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!