Robinhood (HOOD) Announces Non-Custodial Wallet
- Stocks gain, shrugging off latest policymaker inflation concerns
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
- Analysts Slam Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) as Ryan Cohen's Move Removes 'Key Support Leg'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) Announces Non-Custodial Wallet:
We’re excited to announce that Robinhood is building a brand new non-custodial, web3 wallet that will allow customers to have total control of their crypto and seamlessly access the decentralized web and all the opportunity crypto has to offer.
This new, multichain, web3 wallet will launch as a standalone app, and feature the same simple and accessible design that people have come to expect from Robinhood.
Customers will be able to hold the keys for their own crypto and access dapps to:
- Trade and swap crypto with no network fees
- Store NFTs and connect to NFT marketplaces
- Earn yield using their assets
- Access a variety of crypto assets
“At Robinhood, we believe that crypto is more than just an asset class,” said Vlad Tenev, co-founder and CEO of Robinhood. “By offering the same low cost and great design that people have come to expect from Robinhood, our web3 wallet will make it easier for everyone to hold their own keys and experience all the opportunities that the open financial system has to offer.”
Customers can sign up for our waitlist to get early access to the new product. We’ll begin inviting waitlist customers to join our Beta program later this summer and make the product generally available to all Robinhood customers by the end of the year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood (HOOD) Launches Advanced Charts
- Allstate (ALL) Announces July 2022 Catastrophe Losses and Implemented Auto Rates
- Portage Biotech (PRTG) announces Dr. Ian Walters, CEO, will be appointed Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!