Robinhood (HOOD) Announces Non-Custodial Wallet
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD) Announces Non-Custodial Wallet:
We’re excited to announce that Robinhood is building a brand new non-custodial, web3 wallet that will allow customers to have total control of their crypto and seamlessly access the decentralized web and all the opportunity crypto has to offer.
This new, multichain, web3 wallet will launch as a standalone app, and feature the same simple and accessible design that people have come to expect from Robinhood.
Customers will be able to hold the keys for their own crypto and access dapps to:
- Trade and swap crypto with no network fees
- Store NFTs and connect to NFT marketplaces
- Earn yield using their assets
- Access a variety of crypto assets
“At Robinhood, we believe that crypto is more than just an asset class,” said Vlad Tenev, co-founder and CEO of Robinhood. “By offering the same low cost and great design that people have come to expect from Robinhood, our web3 wallet will make it easier for everyone to hold their own keys and experience all the opportunities that the open financial system has to offer.”
Customers can sign up for our waitlist to get early access to the new product. We’ll begin inviting waitlist customers to join our Beta program later this summer and make the product generally available to all Robinhood customers by the end of the year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinhood Markets, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Results on November 2, 2022
- Open Lending Corp. (LPRO) Appoints Keith A. Jezek as CEO, Reiterates Guidance
- Gladstone Land (LAND) Provides Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!