Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Announces $15M Private Placement
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RGLS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines targeting microRNAs (the "Company" or "Regulus"), today announced that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement in connection with a private placement to certain institutional investors and other accredited investors. The financing was led by the Federated Hermes Kaufmann Funds and New Enterprise Associates (NEA), with participation from additional existing shareholders. Upon the closing of the financing, which is anticipated to occur on or about
SVB Securities is acting as the lead placement agent for the financing.
Under the securities purchase agreement, the investors have agreed to purchase 2,615,536 shares of the Company's common stock ("Common Stock") at a purchase price of $0.9001 per share. Certain investors have also agreed to purchase, in lieu of shares of Common Stock, an aggregate of 140,827 shares of newly designated, non-voting Class A-5 convertible preferred stock at a purchase price of
The offer and sale of the foregoing securities are being made in a transaction not involving a public offering and have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or applicable state securities laws. Accordingly, the securities may not be reoffered or resold in the United States except pursuant to an effective registration statement or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and such applicable state securities laws.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 89bio Inc. (ETNB) Announces Proposed Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Nikola (NKLA) Announces Proposed Offerings of Common Stock and Convertible Senior Notes
- Vivid Seats Inc (SEAT) Announces 18.5M Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesNew Enterprise Associates, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!