Redwood Trust (RWT) Adds New Board Member
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Redwood Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RWT) announced that Debora D. Horvath has joined its Board of Directors. Ms. Horvath is Principal of Horvath Consulting LLC, which she founded in 2010. Prior to founding Horvath Consulting, Ms. Horvath served as an Executive Vice President for JP Morgan Chase & Co. and an Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer for Washington Mutual, Inc. In addition, Ms. Horvath is a 25 year veteran of General Electric Company ("GE"), having served 12 years as a Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of the GE insurance businesses. Ms. Horvath has also been a Director of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. since 2013 and was a director of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle from 2012 to January 2014.
Richard D. Baum, Chairman of Redwood Trust's Board of Directors, stated, "We believe that Deb's depth of experience and leadership in global information technology and technology risk management will be an asset to our Board. We look forward to benefitting from her insight and experience as we move Redwood into the future."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Appoints Carolyn Everson to Its Board
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Appoints Sherman Miller as President and CEO
- Orrstown Financial (ORRF) Announces Strategic Initiatives to Drive Long-Term Growth and Improve Operating Efficiencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!