RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Receives NASDAQ Non-compliance Notice
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) today announced that on
In accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5810(c)(3)(A), the Company has been provided an initial period of 180 calendar days, or until
RedHill's ADSs will continue to trade on The Nasdaq Global Market, and the Company's operations are not affected by the receipt of the Notice. RedHill intends to monitor the closing bid price of its ADSs and may, if appropriate, consider implementing available options to regain compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. If the Company does not regain compliance by
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Announces FDA Grant of 5-Year U.S. Market Exclusivity for Talicia with IP Protection Running to 2034
- Geron Corp (GERN) Announces Appointment of Gaurav Aggarwal, M.D., to its Board of Directors
- PDS Biotechnology (PDSB) Appoints Lars Boesgaard as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!