Recruiter.com Group (RCRT) Expects 25% Revenue Growth in Q3-Q4; Details Growth Strategy
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"2021 has been an extraordinary year for Recruiter.com, which included our initial listing on Nasdaq and a capital raise of $13.8 Million," said Evan Sohn, Recruiter.com Chairman, and CEO. "Jobs and hiring are at the center of the national conversation, which presents incredible opportunities for Recruiter.com to position its products. We approached the year with creativity, resolve, and optimism, and our results speak for themselves. We rounded out our product offerings with technology acquisitions, successfully acquiring four businesses this year. In the first half of the year, we grew our revenues by 81%, dramatically increased our on-demand recruiting solutions, and transformed our business with subscription-based software."
"Recruiter.com now anticipates continued strong growth, with expected sequential quarterly revenue growth of over 25% for both Q3 and Q4. Due to successful organic sales growth and the introduction of several new subscription-based products with higher gross margins, we do not anticipate the need to either raise further capital or acquire other businesses in 2021 to continue this aggressive growth trajectory."
"We are very excited about our significantly increased business activity underway, as our clients invest in recruiting solutions, particularly in recruiting software subscriptions. Our teams are winning new business and our clients are expanding their talent mandate. We believe we have incredible momentum as we head into the year-end. We look forward to continuing our strong trajectory of organic revenue growth as macro conditions continue to improve and as more employers learn of our successful client outcomes."
"Through the end of 2021, we expect strong revenue growth as talent gaps continue for US employers, recruiting budgets grow, and significant new client projects expand. We invested this year in technology businesses while growing our sales and marketing teams. We will continue focusing on the organic growth of our technology-led recruiting solutions, which we believe will scale with the positive margin economics necessary to lead us to profitability. Recruiter.com is a go-to solution for solving dynamic and complex recruiting and hiring challenges. We look forward to growing into our incredible brand and unlocking its potential as a leader in a $120 Billion market."
Evan Sohn will be presenting a keynote presentation at the LD Micro Conference on Tuesday, October 12, a financial conference hosted by SRAX Inc. (Nasdaq: SRAX).
Select Q3 2021 Accomplishments
- A strengthened balance sheet with the closing of an upsized $12 Million Public Offering and Nasdaq listing and an additional $1.8 Million closing of underwriters' exercise of over-allotment options, both of which are listed before deducting fees and underwriting expenses.
- Completed two acquisitions, including the Novo Group and Uncubed's technology solutions group, and integrated those businesses and products into our recruiting solutions.
- Launched two new recruiting product offerings: Amplify, an artificial intelligence-powered email outreach solution, and the Recruiter.com recruiting jobs platform, which uses the proprietary software of Uncubed.
- Continued to develop Recruiter.com thought leadership in the recruiting and hiring space, appearing on popular broadcast and digital programs, such as CNBC and Yahoo Finance, as well as numerous business, HR, and recruiting industry podcasts.
The preliminary Q3-2021 financial results are estimates prior to the completion of Recruiter.com's financial closing procedures and review procedures by its external auditors and, therefore, may be subject to adjustment when the actual results are available.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) and EagleClaw Announce All-Stock Business Combination
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Receives Approval From New York State Department of Financial Services and Connecticut Department of Banking for Merger of M&T Bank and People's United Bank (PBCT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings, Ira Sohn, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!