Raytheon Technologies (RTX) Declares $0.475 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.475 per share, or $1.9 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Raytheon Technologies (RTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris (ENTG) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) PT Raised to $90 at Credit Suisse
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Releases Chairman’s Letter to Stockholders